All events are open to the public, and more information on each is listed below. You can sign up for each in its description below. If you are hauling in, you must have proof of current Coggins. Due to current Covid law, masks must be worn while inside any structures when not on a horse, and we have them available for you to use if you do not have your own. Contact us at (574) 329-1431 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
- Sat 9/18: Community Carnival + Medieval Games
- Sat 10/16: Fall Horse Show
- Sat 10/30: Horse-o-Ween Trick or Treat
- Sat 11/13: Jumper Classic Show
- Fri 11/19: Need for Speed Night II
- Sat 12/19: Deck the Stalls
- Fri 1/15: Cow Penning
- Fri 1/29: Horse Behavior Workshop
- Sat 2/13: Hunter Mini Circuit Show
Need for Speed Night: Friday, March 5
Tack Swap & Sale: Saturday, March 20
Medical Workshop: Friday, March 26
Easter Egg Hunter Pace: Saturday, April 3
Spring Show: Saturday, April 17
Derby Day: Saturday, May 1
Cow Sorting: Friday, May 14
- No cow experience necessary for you or your horse, just come, have fun, and learn a new skill! The night is set up as a beginner friendly experience for riders with limited cows and supportive staff.
- Those of you that know what you're doing can still have fun with it too, and compete to win cash back (10% for 1st place, 5% for 2nd place, 2% for 3rd place).
- We do have lesson horses available for rent (note these are not necessarily "cow horses," but all around types that you can work with the skills).
- Sign up ahead of time or at the door for $7 per round, or buy 5 rounds for $25 (if the event has more than 10 people, we will set the max # of rounds to 5 to ensure everyone has a chance to go).